Puppy Application Form
- Before completing this form, make sure you have read the FAQ's on the Important Stuff page. It answers questions like pricing, etc. There will be a quick quiz to ensure you really have (smile).
- Their are no right or wrong answers. Do yourself and the puppies a favour and answer truthfully so we can match the right puppy with the right family.
- Completing this form does not guarantee you a puppy.
- Often due to the number of applications we receive, we may not get an opportunity to personally contact all interested parties, so sorry in advance, but as you can appreciate a litter of puppies consumes our time.
- Once all puppies have been placed we will notify unsuccessful families via email. Should you decide you would like to try again for a puppy from a future litter you will need to re-apply when our next litter is born as we do not keep a ‘wait list’.
- We do not consider applications to send pet puppies overseas if suitable homes exist within Australia.
- Puppies do not leave our care before 8 weeks of age so please don’t ask.
- Finally, we do not babysit puppies for a week or two until you are back from holidays. Early bonding, socialisation and training is important and if the timing does not suit you then please wait until it does.